After the discussion with group mates and tutor in class. We listed out what information we need for interviewing a person who have health problem during traveling and rearrange the interview questions to a more open-end questions type. This can help use to know deeper about the interviewees situation while they were traveling.
30-60 (Not Chronically ill Person 長期病患者)
People who get health problem during the trip
1. Age : 30-40 / 40-50 / 50-60
2. Gender M / F
For the above information, it would be nice to give a questionnaire to the interviewees to reduce embarrassment.
- Have you ever get sick when you’re traveling
- What is the purpose of the trip?
- Who did you travel with?
- Where you got sick when traveling?
- Any pre-trip medical measure made?
- What health problem did you suffer from? (Can be open ended)
- Why you are sick? What you did before get sick ?
- What you did when you got health problem?
- Where did you go to find medicine?
- What is the best way to solve the health issue?
- Describe a difficult situation when you had health problem and how you overcame it?
- What did you feel when health problem occur?
- Who do you think that can help you?
- What influences did health problem bring?