After the presentation, I do more research on travel insurance ( medical part)
Claiming medical expenses spent during travelling (referencing travelguard, blue cross)
- fill in the related claim form
- provide all the supporting documents to substantiate your claim. (Complete documentation will prevent the delay in your claim assessment as additional time may be required to obtain the information required. )
- Upon receipt of sufficient documents, company will assess your claim accordingly. The result of your claim submission will be sent to you by mail or e-mail.
Sickness will lead to different extra expenses, the follow are claims that related to Sickness:
- Medical Expense Reimbursement
- Hospital Income
- Loss of Income
- Cancellation / Curtailment
- Journey Rearrangement
The above 5 claims need the support of medical documentation
AnEuropean Health Insurance Card (EHIC) will enable you to access state-provided healthcare in European Economic Area (EEA) countries, including Switzerland, at a reduced cost, or sometimes for free.
The concept of EHIC is similar to mine.