Finalize the concept and features
User buy the travel insurance prior to travel, they download the app before the trip. it is only a part of the travel insurance covering the medical part. If they are sick, they can:
- buy travel insurance
- guide user to the partner clinic and hospital
- pay medical fee with the app
- save and record down the medical receipt
- help users to have further claims if they have other loss because of the sickness
Wireflow of key tasks – Pay for medical fee using the app
Test the prototype with a potential user
User need to use the application to pay for the medical fee after they see doctor and diagnostic.
Summarize the findings
The testing shows that:
1. the task flow is easy to follow as there are not much to choose
- cannot show which stage the user is in
- no need to choose what bill the user is paying for, user find difficulties in choosing between hospital and clinic.
- no further suggestion if the user forget the answer of secured question or the mobile phone fail to receive the sms.
- not much personal details like how much the travellers have already claims in the app, they would like to know if they meet the limit of the medical fee
- not secured enough if other people get the phone. they can go and pay for the fee.
Refine the Prototype – Medium Fidelity
- add how much medical limitation left in index page
- delete choosing bill type page
- add “provide proof later function"
- add the progress bar in each payment page